While being the leaders in providing education and training to graduates on and nurse training course and aged care nurse in Sydney and its varied aspects, we at International Nurse Training strive to put forward the best nurses to the society and the heath and community sectors. We are aware of the fact that there is this ever increasing need for such skilled professionals and that is the reason why we ensure that the best lessons and skills are imbibed in our students.
For anyone with the passion for Aged Care Disability & Nursing, our courses such as Aged Care Nurse Course can be of the best help to you with pursuing your passion as well as making a career out of it. Being a nationally Registered Training Organisation (RTO 45232) with CRICOS (03638D) approval for International Student training and we encourage admissions from interested students internationally as well as domestically.
Why Choose Us?
• Focused training with specialisations
• Industry professional trainers and assessors
• Industry focused and industry guided training outcomes
• Exposure to and practical hands on tuition in live clinical settings
The Courses We Provide
• CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support
• CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support
• CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability
• First Aid Course
Job Roles That You Receive
• Assistant in Nursing (AIN)
• Personal Care Assistant (PCA)
• Enrolled and Registered Nursing (pathways with additional study)